Thursday, December 20, 2007

I am

BRILLIANT! Yes, if you did not already know this, I am telling you right now. It is a fact that I am a brilliant genius. And now it is a proven fact. Check it out.The passenger side rearview mirror on the '95 Ford Ranger I drive had no mirror and so needed to be replaced. Hal was not here to do it, but we had talked about it and taken the driver's side door apart so I thought I'd give it a try.Taking the door apart was quite easy (I have come to realize that taking something apart is always easy, the trick is putting it back together!) and even installing the mirror was easy. In fact I did really well until I was tightening up the bolts that hold the mirror in place.I over-tightened one of the bolts and snapped it off, but the other two are tightened to perfection! And now the door looks really great, and the mirror works and everything!I could get pretty used to the excitement that comes with doing a project like this (however small or easy)!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job Veronica!!

You're getting there, now if only we could figure how to seperate that winch we are working on...That winch is a fine example of why maintenance must be pulled on boats in salt water!

Hal