Thursday, December 13, 2007

Just a Quick Update

Just a quick update for you all out there who are wondering what I've been up to lately. Well, besides work on the boat, I've been putting in job applications at various places. So far I've applied to Home Depot-whom I haven't heard back from yet, West Marine-who I also have not heard from yet, and Sears- who has scheduled me for an interview Monday 17, at 10:00 am. Wow! Maybe I'll actually get a job sometime soon! Boy I hope so, cause I'm kind of getting tired of this whole job hunting thing and being picky.

I did check out the USAJobs website, but there is nothing here in Key West that I am qualified for. So the next application to be submitted will be at MWR here on base. Maybe they'll have something eh? Cross your fingers for me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They're crossed.

Anonymous said...

Sear's just called and there are no positions available. :(

Anonymous said...

Veronica,

Talked to Bob on the Hunter sailboat, He wants you to give an estimate on detailing his boat. Also he ordered the roller furling and it will be it Thursday. Lots of work there and can be done as a joint project if you would like. We will look at it when I get back :-)We also have Ed's boat for re-wiring...Good stuff!!

Hal