Sunday, January 23, 2011

New Camera!

We got a new camera! Yes, we do already have a very nice camera, one of the big Nikon SLRs, but as some of you may be able to understand, it is very big and bulky and not very easy to carry around campus with arms and back loaded. So we got an updated version of Joe's beloved Sony Cyber-Shot. It's a basic camera, a lot like my little Nikon Coolpix, and I LOVE it! Slightly bigger than my cell phone, it is the perfect size and takes great pics. So nice to be able to pause between classes and snap a pic of the blooming flowers or sneak a shot during club activities or you name it! Although I do miss the SLR occasionally, but really, other than both are digital you can't compare! Anyway, we had a lot of fun at a favorite trail just down the road the other day.


It runs between a cattle pasture and a marshy area. Quite lovely and picturesque, especially in the sunshine!


Max got to run around like crazy and Jenny had her ball, so all were happy!
It's sunny again today, so I think a nice hike down at the Headwaters Forest is in order. This nice weather is absolutely killing my study habits!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love my little bitty camera for certain things too! Both have their place and I take a lot of pictures of the same thing with both just to compare...