Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New Year, New Post

Well, yet another year has come and gone. It seems the busier I get the faster they go! What happened to time that dragged on when I was little? I must've had a faster metabolism back then or something, because time sure flies by now! Anyway, I'm going to try posting to the blog again, at least once a week, hopefully more often. Keep my writing skills sharp and hopefully stay in touch with everyone a bit better.
Class starts tomorrow. I'm pretty excited to be honest. A drawing class--my first one ever!--lots of interpretation and a Native American Studies class. Should be a fun, although busy semester. Oh well, if I wasn't busy during the semester it wouldn't be college now would it!
Have a great week and hopefully I'll be posting again pretty darn soon. :)

1 comments:

S/V Mari Hal-O-Jen said...

A Native American class? Truly?? In Northern California??? I always loved studying their culture when I was there, Mom said she took ya'll back to one of our favorite places when you first got back there and the same old Indian lady was there with her baskets and stories. I loved her stories!