Tuesday, January 18, 2011

First Day of Class

Well, if the first day is a taste of what the rest of the week is going to be like, it should be a pretty good week! It was awesome to see most of the faces from last semester, plus a few new ones, and hear their stories from break. It is so funny, one of the girls we took chemistry with at Shasta College is in our interpretative graphics class this semester and has switched over from a planning to an interpretation major! It's pretty awesome that we are together again. :) My very first art class was AMAZING! It is just beginning drawing, but I did more drawing in that three hour time slot than I have done in a very long time. It was WONDERFUL! A little intimidating because I feel pretty sure that I am the only non-art major in the class, but what the heck, I'm drawing!! Pretty darn sweet.
Anyways, hitting the ground running, or trying to. Hope everyone's Tuesday was pretty good. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! You're posting again! Show off your sketches and drawings. I cannot wait to see them!!!