Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Long Silence

So sorry about the long silence on my blog! Finding internet down here can be tricky and I've tried for the last two days to find an accessible spot with free internet. The library has free wi-fi, but little parking because they're working on the parking lot. And of course all the street parking for the library is full up with patrons. Or was for the past two days. I was also going to try getting the internet from a restaurant/bar called Harpoon Harry's, but wouldn't you know that the city is doing road construction in that area and it is hard to get in and harder to find parking. Now why, you may ask, doesn't she just park the truck in a garage or along a quiet side street and walk or bike around? Because I happen to be carrying about a thousand dollars worth of outboard motors and tools in the back of my truck that could easily grow legs. I love my work, but I tell ya, not having a great place to keep tools, or a secure place anyway, does get old after a while! But anyway, I managed to get a parking spot in the library today! So I have internet and can post! Believe me, there will be a lot of posts because I've got a lot to catch up on! Anyway, that is the low down about why I haven't been posting.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uggh! I tried to go in the parking lot at the library today to pick up our order and it was 2/3rds closed off now! What the heck? They're not making it easy...good thing I had Marianna with me to send in and retrieve the goods!