Saturday, October 13, 2007

Food

Man, we have been going crazy here in Marie's kitchen! It is so wonderful to have an oven, a stovetop, a HUGE refrigerator, and a fully stocked kitchen! We've baked and cooked more in the past 24 hours than we have since I've been on the boat (grilling doesn't count in this case). The ham florentine wreath was only the beginning!

Marianna made this lovely apple galette (galette is French-see she's getting her world studies in here!) that proved to be excellent with French Vanilla ice cream in Jen and my cases, and milk in Marianna's, since she still can't chew.

Then this morning I made eggs for everyone that were, of course, simply divine! Before being fried...
being fried...
and the end result! Yum!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm...I think I've gained 5 pounds already! Aaaah!

Anonymous said...

Steve wants to know if you would consider a career living here in Colorado with us and being our personal chef? Heck, I want to know as well. GO ROCKIES!!!! Love you loads.

Anonymous said...

Looks good. You should do like the pioneer woman and take pictures of the whole process and teach us how to make them as well.

Anonymous said...

Looks yummy! I wish I could cook dishes that look as good as that!