Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Marianna and Braces

As you probably know, Marianna recently got braces! She is doing very well with them now, but at first she was having some issues. For example, when we were watching cats at Marie's, Marianna accidentally popped a wire out from the back of her mouth and it had to be fixed. Now, the orthodontist is about 140 miles away from Marie's, so it was time for Jen to try her hand at it.She actually did a really good job at it. I mean, isn't that the most comfortable dentist's chair you've ever seen? And her tool of choice? A tweezer! No drills, no picks, no nothing! I was frankly, jealous. Why can't my dentist give me that kind of luxury treatment? Shoot the last time I was there, she didn't even give me enough nummer and had to renumb me in the middle of it all! I think she should take lessons from Jen in dentistry! So anyway, back to Marianna. Needless to say, her mouth is now fine as Jen performed the operation flawlessly and Marianna is doing very well with braces. Sadly I don't have a good picture of Marianna smiling with her braces right now. Soon!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heh...heh...heh...so I hear you have a deep cleaning with your unhealthy dentist on Monday...I could save you a bundle if you step out back where I keep the high power pressure hose...
*wink*