Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Test Scores


HOORRAAYY! I got my test scores back from my July CAHSEE (California High School Exit Examination) test the other day. You'll never be able to guess my scores! Since you really won't be able to guess, I'll just go ahead and tell you. On the English portion of the exam, I scored 450 out of 450 (!!!! :D) and on the Math portion of the exam I scored 440 out of 450 (!!!! :D) !!!!! YAAAAAYYY!!!! So not only was I the highest scoring student Oakview High School had ever had, but I now have my high school diploma instead of a certificate of completion! Haha! Life is lookin' good! Vanessa recently took the CAHSEE too and I bet she does just as good as I did, probably better because she is better at math than I am. Can't wait to hear about her scores!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurray! You ROCK girl!