Sunday, March 23, 2008

New Job

I have a job! I am finally employed!!!!Hooray!!! Yes, I am know a server at Buz's Crab Shack, Redding's nearly world famous version of San Francisco's Fisherman's Wharf. I started this Friday, of all days to start since it was not only Friday, but Good Friday and the place was hoppin', and worked today. So far it is good, I don't mind it. Anyway, how about a mini tour of the place?
This is the Fish Market, which is attached to the restaurant and a place that I have nothing to do with. Or I don't think I do, they haven't said anything anyway...The people who work there are very nice and smell like fish, just like the rest of us.
And this is where I spend all seven or eight hours of my shift. Cleaning these lovely tables. In fact, I have cleaned this particular one only about a hundred times in the past two days. I'm getting really good at wiping down tables...:) So it isn't a glamour job or anything, but it is a job and is really easy money so I think I'll stick with it for a while! Anyway, I just had to share that exciting news with you!

3 comments:

Joe said...

Do you deliver? I'd like to order out for dinner. What's the special of the day? And by the way that table looks very clean, but who cleans the carpets?

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your job! Goodness knows you ate there in utero enough to be totally comfy there 19 years later!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Veronica! Glad you're liking your new job! Looks like a fun place to work. You can come clean my table whenever you want. :)