Thursday, April 2, 2009

April

Happy April everyone! In honor of this beautiful month of spring and because my sister has finally convinced me that even a picture post a day is worth putting up, I am going to try to put up at least a picture a day. I know, what a crazy thing for me to do with my posting history, huh?! But who knows, maybe it will help make it a habit and that couldn't be a bad thing, could it?I took this picture of these pretty pansies at the San Antonio Botanical Gardens last weekend when we were in Texas visiting Paul. Beatiful gardens with LOTS of flowers blooming. I couldn't help but think of Jennifer, Dad, and Mom especially when we came to the annual beds (which I didn't get any pictures of, can you believe it?!)which also happened to be next to a very scentful citrus grove. How much more beautiful can it get? We had a great time in Texas and I promise, I will do a longer post about that. But I'm pretty tired after a busy day so I'm going to wish you all a good night!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

You know how much I love pansies! So pretty...

Joyce Tuepker said...

What a beautiful photo. Very, very nice. They are the color of my columbines. See ya next week Veronica and Joe.