Friday, February 6, 2009

Hello Again!!

I am so sorry it has been so long since I have posted! There has been so much stuff going on that I just haven't had the time! As you may or may not know, Joe and I have been traveling around California for the past three and a half months in our 27ft '87 Southwind motorhome. It has been great! I've always heard how incredibly diverse this state is but never really believed it until these last three months. We were expecting to be back in Key West, FL by now, but it looks like we aren't even going to make it out of California! We finally made it to San Diego about two weeks ago to spend the weekend with Joe's brother and we are still in San Diego and pretty excited about staying here! We found a nice rv park (Campland on the Bay) right on the water which is great and have been checking the area out for jobs and schools. It looks pretty promising! The hardest part is getting our resumes up to date. :)

Other big news...I cut my hair! I didn't realize how long it was getting until the lady cut off about six inches of it and I couldn't reach behind and grab it anymore. It is so much lighter now and easier to care for. I really like it!

Well, I have so much more to tell you about our travels, but I'm afraid that will have to wait as Jenny is bound and determined that she needs to go for a walk NOW. Oh well, I guess she deserves an evening of playing ball as she's been alone for a lot here lately since Joe and I have been exploring San Diego. Will post more soon, I promise!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice hair cut. I definetly want to see more pics of san diego though. also, just a side note, but you mispelled ZOE's name. lol
get it right man!
anywho,
see ya later
Vanessa

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys are having tons of fun! Can't wait to see you!
Love,
Marianna