Friday, August 15, 2008

Better Together

Guess what, guess what!!! I'm ENGAGED to be MARRIED!!!! I am SO EXCITED!!!! :D Joe asked me to marry him on July 3 after we were walking back to the house from the river! I, of course, said yes!! AHH!! I am so happy and excited!! And then he asked me again two days later and got down on his knees AND gave me a beautiful diamond ring.
And you know what, I haven't hurt it or my finger yet. :) So when is the big day?? October 11, of this year. Less than two months away!! Oh my gosh, I've got so much stuff to do! Planning a wedding definitely takes more work than what they show in the movies...But you know what, we've got the spot, the invites, and my dress, so it is all good.
I am so happy because I am so much better when we're together. Love ya, Joe.

2 comments:

Joe said...

This song is beautiful. I think we are both better together and I love you very much.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! I tried to post earlier and it hasn't shown up yet, so I'm trying again. Sorry if this gets duplicated. Love your ring, Veronica! It looks gorgeous on your finger. Keep us posted about the wedding plans! Looking forward to seeing you in a few months! Love you!